Wednesday, November 23, 2011

twigs, tin can, crystals and mirror balls.

soo many things happening this week...

so,....
i decided to leave all things behind and start working on my cousin's Christmas tree :)
and no, i'm NOT obsessed with Christmas trees (as seen in my previous post), nor it is my favorite thing to do in the world... actually, i NEVER decorated one in my entire life! (0.0) (well that happens when you live alone - you have this 4' tree your maid "styled" because the Grand tree is at the family home). so going back, my cousin asked me a favor weeks ago to do something for their SPA (which i'll be posting once i visited the place again - it's sooo Meditteranean-Shabby-Chic!). and i kinda figured to use something un-traditional for a change, hence, this:
i'm just starting...  but already loving it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...