Wednesday, November 16, 2011

this apartment! is love!

why every time i'm working i stumble upon nice interiors that catches my fancy...??? i don't know.
(sigh, this studio apartment is soo dreamy)
and its not helping me at all finish my work! haha
anyhow, if you have read my previous posts, you would realize that i'm (currently) a sucker for
industrial + chic + mid-century interiors.

and if i could decorate my room again (ugh i wish) i would use:
raw cement walls and/or peeled-off white bricks
exposed wirings
wooden ceiling
retain the chandelier
okay, a build-up letter "P"
and mid-century furniture pieces

oh but yeah, i'll just stare at this for now and dream...
its so chica i love it!
loving the textures and quirky accessories <3
toys! toys! toys!
on the other note, this week's pretty busy-brilliant!
will post what's been happening soon <3

photos: 2juh.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...