Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Places: Ocean Bliss Spa

so i mentioned about the Mediterranean-Chic SPA my cousin & sister - which she designed herself too - put up mid this year, named Ocean Bliss Spa. It's located in our hometown, Santiago City, Isabela... (too bad I don't get to enjoy it here in Manila!  i only get my pampering whenever I go home to visit :)
the Lobby. 
yeah, that's my niece, we're inseparable every time i'm home :)
the Massage Hallway.
inspired by Santorini, notice the wood-slatted ceiling, arched doors, and rustic wall finishes.
seashells by the seashore.
DIY corkboard for announcements, etc.
Foot Spa area.
with our reupholstered French loveseat :)
Massage Area

Details: Mermaid lamps

ahhhh...
posting this makes me miss the place already!
can't wait to go back! 

if ever (some of you) drops by Isabela - which is up North, Region II, my friends always ask me where it is, please visit:

Ocean Bliss Spa
2nd Floor of RCBC Savings Bank, 
Dubinan East, Santiago City

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...