Saturday, December 3, 2011

random

if i could take a time off (let's say, a month or two) i would really really want to (1) design furniture pieces (2) finish all the rooms in my house - not to mention, my niece's princess room, which she has been asking me for weeks now - maybe she got the idea that "i do make houses" (coming from her 4yrs of age) since she always sees me drawing for the past 2 and half years (3) do an office makeover - so i could reorganize my thoughts better.

in the meantime, this is where i left off my parent's room (which i haven't touched for 4 months now)...
painted the walls green, changed the bed. 
retro vibe.  


i'm really praying that my upcoming projects will turn out good *prays hard*... too much coffee in my system is making me the most nervous/worried person you could ever meet! while my sister always tell me, i should take everything into experience and practice... i should really learn how to CHILL :)

anyway, have a blessed sunday everyone! i'm making the most out of this rainy weather to just sleep and do nothing! :) rest day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...