Saturday, October 1, 2011

what every girl should have... four-poster bed :)

i had been keeping this picture for more than a year now, looking at it during my five-to-eight hours of drawing/drafting/making plates, someday wishing it will all be over, and that there would be a bed this beautiful, waiting for me, as i go to my deep slumber... :)
but that never happened. 

and no matter how much i love my bed now (i really do), i still want a four-poster! i don't know, there's something pretty romantic to it that i can never let go of... it has always been my obsession that i always included it in my design homework...
(Residential Design Class mid2010.
the other room, four-poster made entirely of glass for the owner's sibling) 
(Residential Design Class mid2010.
getting inspirations from African interiors for a rest house interior)
 (Residential Design Class mid2010.
guestroom in Tagaytay rest house. two single beds with drapes, and a daybed as main seating/extra bed space)

and even converted an old bed i found at home to make as a daybed for our Furniture & Style subject (mar 2010).
(i really wanted to paint this bed, but my mom didn't allow me cos its made of natural Narra wood)

so maybe, i really do need to have one made :) or rather, pursue my sister-in-law to have theirs made into one just so i can get over it (and if they're not at home, i can just sneak into their room and sleep there! haha) or just admire, and keep the photos again... for my next home (when?!)

anyway, enough dreaming. it was a long day, goodnight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...