Friday, October 7, 2011

Places: Subspace

so i found the perfect place to work & study in this cool, little coffee shop i've been reading in my friend's blog for some time now, somewhere in Ortigas, called Subspace :)
cos i thought i needed an actual Industrial feel to get myself immersed with the project... which i'm crossing my fingers (so tightly), i don't know, if it doesn't, then it'll be an added learning for myself.
from what i've heard, the designer of this place is also an interior designer slash store owner :) and i really love the furniture pieces he have... especially the ceiling treatment :)
and if you're a kpop fan, you'd actually love this place :) cos aside from the visual yummy-ness of kpop artists in posters/magazines, they're actually playing kpop songs! (yay, for me :)
cute, quirky accessories :)
and i actually forced my friends to go see me (even if its out of the way) cos i somewhat feel like i've been a loner for the past few hours (as always) lol
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...