Monday, December 10, 2012

meanwhile...

Spending some of my free time drafting a nine year old's pink and purple bedroom for next year's renovation project.

Sometimes i love starting with the perspectives then skip the whole mood board thing. While mood boards are fun, i can get pretty lazy and spare details of the whole shell. So its either mood boards or perspectives for me *grins*.

This is Option 1. No built-in furniture, everything is movable. Baby girl selected the colors, while the girls in the family adores shabby chic, hence... :)

 
I'm still leaning to make an Option 2 with built-in cabinets to add more depth to the paneled walls. The only concern is, it wouldn't be as much flexible. Baby girl would have to wait a few years before we can re-layout it if ever she gets bored/ turns teen and suddenly adores Florence and the Machine over Katy Perry (just my cup of tea), but we'll see :)

By now I think you have noticed that I always have a lot of options with everything and never stick with the boards/ drawings :) I'm always in the work-in-progress, i guess nothing's definite until my guts says so :)

anyway, one project is near completion and i'm kind of playing with the visual merchandising...(excuse my lousy posture) during site visit :)
i'm so excited for all the furniture and lighting to come soon!

***

...to God be all the glory, thank you for all this wonderful experience :)

1 comment:

  1. I truly loved this kind of post, if I have your permission should i duplicate this post to my personal blog and share it with other people too.
    Curtain

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...