Wednesday, May 2, 2012

mellow in yellow

can't believe its May already!!! *panics*

 i just realized that after looking at my (chalkboard) calendar and saw that i have no space to post my errands with - i have to write the whole month of may again! and blame the labor day weekend too (spent it at Boracay) cos it was fun while it lasted! *sigh* now back to the grind... right now, i need to renovate another room at home at the cheapest cost (IKR), and i haven't even finished my parent's room yet... and it looks chopseuy as of now :( and reupholster/redo the living/dining as well. 

so in keeping up with the load that i need to finish at home (and awaken my inner artist's "mood" - i admit, i work best at "mood"), i made a mood board.

 this is my peg for my brother's (and sis-in-law and niece's) transient room :)
i want to keep it neutral and homey... while most furniture will be re-used/repainted/refurbished like our old post-bed almost similar to this one. well, i honestly hope the back wall will be done nicely cos i can't get my hands on the actual wallpaper here in our country. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...