Sunday, January 22, 2012

CNY 2012

yup, its the Chinese New Year! :) and while we totally forgot to buy those lucky fruits/ wear polka dots/ and had a grand feast (we're planning to do it tomorrow, not the CNY eve - we're Christians anyway :), and trying to contemplate on things i wish to accomplish during the year of the Dragon, i'm  just dropping by to post some (random) things that's keeping un-sane lately lol.

(1) cute head caps for my ipad/iphone.
bought lots of these from our recent trip in Taiwan, its soo asian - i know- but i dont care :)
(2) aren't these magnetic donuts so adorable :) i'm currently using this in my magnetic chalk board :) the down side is, its keeping me hungry most times when i ran out of groceries :/
(3) finally had my lamps and these cupcake-candle holders i bought on impulse in good use! when there was a temporary loss of electricity in our village :)

(4) dog is pimping! - way of organizing my leather bracelets :)
Saki - my adopted (from lil brother) pet :)

and lastly, DREAM and never give up :)

have an awesome week everybody! 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...